Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Boundries Have Fallen For Me In Peaceful Places



I was reading my latest magazine edition of "Discover Britain" and saw a photograph of a most lovely and peaceful home and garden. I set about to capture my version of this place...how I would envision it with color and wilderness.  A place hidden and private, sunlit and colorful - a place to be free and at peace.  I can hear the birds sing and the water's flow, the sun is warm and the home is decorated in rich texture and color...heavenly music permeates the atmosphere and creativity is unbridled. This is a place of total physical, spiritual and soul rest.  The heart longs for this place, and here it is...I step in.
Isa. 32:18 "My people shall live in peaceful habitations...and undisturbed places of rest"

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful my friend, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My people shall live..."~ such a lovely truth to cling to!

    ReplyDelete