Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Glassy Sea



On the shores of the secret place I go to crashes the water of the Glassy Sea. This is the secret place I go to when I want to visit Heaven - a place where the brown sparkling sand is warm and molds to the body laying on it (kind of like memory foam), where the sun shines golden and bright and the breeze blows gentle and lazily over me as I rest...just rest, deeply rest. I haven't been to my secret place in a long time. It is hard to quiet the mind and the pace of my thinking, thinking, thinking... But the Glassy Sea rolls on like tinkling wind chimes of delicate glass, just outside my hearing perception - beckoning to my Spirit to come, come and visit...rest and feel Father God in His Heavenly abode...come to the secret place. This painting is my reminder...remember, remember, remember my secret place with the Lord.

1 comment: