Saturday, March 17, 2012

One Saturday Morning






Today I have been pondering this phrase by Pastor Clark Ortiz; "If you want life you must go where the living reside " This phrase has been hitting me in a deep deep place for the last month or so. He goes on to say, "Sometimes we get stuck in the rut of drama and not in a path of life..." Has this been happening to you? I feel like I have been stuck in the drama of my circumstances and the recesses of self-pity. I want life! I want to go where the living are...well, LIVING! I choose to step out, or even stumble out of that rut...don't you?




(My photo of these gorgeous tiny bell flowers remind me that there is life and beauty in small spaces and unexpected places. I enjoyed creating this image today...it brought me life.)








No comments:

Post a Comment